Facial treatments involve a mix of professional products being applied to your face, neck and chest to improve your mood and skin concerns.
Each facial is especially made to fit your skin type, skin concerns and skin goals. This is done by having a detailed skin analysis before your treatment to work out your individual wants and needs which will then be applied to your treatment.
Skin treatment’s are suitable for all gender’s and can be enjoyed as a one of treat or to be have as a series of treatments to maintain skin goals or to tackle a new or old skin concern.
The option to upgrade to a chemical peel treatment is highly recommended and popular, for more information on peel’s please click the link below.
Facial treatment Menu
Beacuse healthy skin is always in
- Certain health problems and medication will prevent or restrict the treatment. If you are suffering with something that isn’t on this heath requirement list including any medication then please check with your G.P before making an appointment.
- You need to be 16 or over to have this treatment. If you are under the age of 16 you will need to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for your first visit only.
- If you are pregnant (This can be worked around by avoiding certain products/aromas)
- Viruses such as the flu, colds, cold sores, warts.
- Bacterial infections such as impetigo, boils, conjunctivitis, sties.
- Fungal infections such as ringworm, blepharitis.
- If you have severe eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis, open wounds/cuts or abrasions. (Some of these are able to be worked around)
- If you have used sunbeds or been in direct sunlight with in the last 24 hours or you are sunburnt. (this can be worked around)
- If you have had any facial waxing with the last 72 hours.
- If you have had chemical peels, micro-dermabrasion or any resurfacing treatments with in 3 months.
- If you have been using Retain A, Renova with in the last 3 months.Or have had Isotretinoin (Accutane) or any prescription skin products with in the past 6 months. (this can be worked around)
- If you have had a light based treatments like Laser or IPL etc.. with in the last 6 weeks. (this can be worked around)
- If you have had botox or other injectable procedures with in the past week. (this can be worked around)
- The use of Retin-A or other retinol products with in the last 48 hours. (this can be worked around)
- Recent operations or scar tissue. (this can be worked around)
- Moles, Skin Tags and Varicose Veins (this can be worked around)
- Highley sensitized / irritated skin or compromised skin barrier. (this can be worked around)
- If you wear contact lenses (this can be worked around)
- Certain allergies (this can be worked around)
- Have you ever experienced claustrophobia (this can be worked around)
- Have a history of fainting. (this can be worked around)
Anything that can be worked around must be mentioned during the making of your appointment. If you are at all unsure of anything then please check with your G.P before making an appointment.
- A nice warm welcome and a consultation form to be filled out by you or the parent or legal Guardian of the child who is under the age of 16.
- A friendly discussion to talk about the treatment, what products to use and if there are any health issues that I need to be made aware of.
- A clean and sanitates shop. Fully sanitise hands, machinery and instruments. To wear a mask, apron and single use medical grade disposable gloves when needed to.
- Extra time for you to get undressed and dressed in private, if needed to.
- A relaxing atmosphere, dimmed lights and heaters with appropriate music and smells that meet your personalised facial requests previously discussed in consultation.
- To then get you comfortably on the beauty bed, ready to start our treatment.
- A deep breathing exercise depending on your chosen pro30 or pro60 skin treatment.
- The use of Dermalogica facial products, steam towels and facial tools depending on your chosen pro30 or pro60 skin treatment..
- Regular check in’s by me to see how your sensitivity and comfortability is doing.
- Full facial time.
- A log of your skin’s activity for us to track your skin’s progress and everything we have done within our treatment. (optional email of this information)
- Free sample sachets to take home.
- Once we have finished we can move to reception area and discuss aftercare, payment and your follow up appointment – if you wish to re-book.
Before your appointment.
- Remove any make up that’s present, this will allow me to spend more time on your target areas.
- Please have hair tied back and out of face area. Try to avoid placing a bum or ponytail at the back of your head due to that being the area your head rests on the pillow and can be comfortable, I recommend placing your bun or ponytail on the top of your head. I also supple clips and headbands.
- Pro60’s will need full access to neck, chest and shoulders which normally means the removal of your top (not including bra) unless you wear a strappy top pre to treatment which you can pull down the straps easily. If you have not got this do not worry, towels will be provided to cover any exposed area’s.
- Pro30 will still go down to the neck. I recommend coming in with baggy top that’s not fitted around the neck or top chest area.
- Please avoid applying any morning home care products if your appointment is in the morning.
After you treatment.
- Avoid applying any make up, sprays/perfume or touching the facial and neck area for 24hours.
- Avoid sunbathing and sunbeds for the next 24 hours or longer. (depending on the products that were used)
- Avoid making your face particularly warm, such as by going in a sauna, hot tub or bath, or using a hairdryer against your face.
- Avoiding exfoliating products for 1-7 days depending on the products we have used.
- Protect the skin with sun cream (especially if your adventuring outside) – always.
- Avoid high intense exercising or anything that makes you sweat a lot for 24 hours.
- Do not undertake any other intense or advance facial skincare treatments for at least 1 week.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol for 24hours.
- Drink plenty of water.
Both will include
- Extra time to get undressed and dressed.
- Detailed skin analysis which is digitally recorded each time you visit to track your progress, this can also be e-mailed to you.
- The use of Steam Towels.
- Sample products to take home.
- Product and treatment recommendations.
- Room heaters and aromatherapy diffuser.
- A 4 motor electric couch which can be lowered to the ground for clients that struggle to hop on and off the couch and is also very comfortable to be lead on for long periods on time.
The Pro 60 Skin Treatment will also include these extras
- comfort towels, cushions and a optional weighted blanket for deep sleep relaxion.
- Aromatherapy oils and a inhale exercise.
- A massage module
- Chocolate on pillow.
- Inspirational quote.
- Dimmed lights & peaceful sounds.
-Mix your daily microfoliant or superfoilant in with your cleanser to boost your exfoliation.
-Always apply your serum immediately after applying your toner (when your toner is still wet). This will allow your serum to penetrate deeper.
-If you suffering from breakouts or acne then use products with (BHAs), change pillow cases, towels and clean phones screens, make up brushes or anything else that touches your face regularly including your own fingers.
-If you are suffering from age related concerns or dull skin then use products containing (AHAs), try upping your exfoliating using more chemical exfoliations and always wear sun cream.
-Your hands and neck are the first to show sighs of aging. Be sure to cover these areas when applying your skincare. For example any product residue from your serums or moisturiser be sure to rub it in to the back of your hands and always apply skin care products to full face, neck and chest area.
-Apply sun cream every day even if your not going outside. UV rays can penetrate for glass for example conservatories and other windows. Also blue light form phone screens, laptops etc, will also damage your skin with out the protection of sun cream.
-If you struggle to get the remaining product residue out of a tube then use a pencil and press and slide the pencil up and towards the dispenser end, this will push any trapped product and allow your product to last longer. If you can get a product out of a bottle, carefully cut the bottles open using a pair of scissors and then place cling film or bee wax rapes over the top to keep the product enclosed.
-Never apply a eye cream to your eyelid. Always underneath your eye and on your brow bone (underneath the brow hair). Any excess product apply to the middle of your eyebrows, above the noise (monobrow area) and above eyebrow coming down to your temple making sure your not coming on to the forehead to much. Only use a size of a grain of rice for eye creams.
Want to achieve your results faster?
Most frequent questions and answers
No, each spa or clinic might have similar steps for example cleanse, tone, moisturise but how these steps are applied will be completely different, from the quality of product to the technique applied by the therapist.
Spas and clinics quite often add there own spin on these treatment with signature moves, aromas and other extra factors. Wear other’s will focus purely on results using tools and machinery.
Tip – the main thing to look out for is the products they will be using. Make sure you recognise the brand and are happy with their quality.
Yes, if done correctly by a professional. Our skin is the biggest organ in our body’s and everyone’s genetics, hormones and lifestyle habits are completely different resulting in completely different skin types and skin concerns for each individual out there.
This means is vital to receive a consultation before your treatment discussing your skin so your skin therapist can analyse and perform a completely unique treatment tailored to your consultation.
This is completely unanswerable. Client’s skin will consistently fluctuate throughout their life’s and although facials and advance treatments are designed to help improve our skin they can not control the bodies natural responses to hormones, our genetics or life style factors which are huge contributes to the health and outcome of our skin.
All professional skin treatments will help guild and balance your skin especially alongside a regular home care skin regime.
Maybe, There is no way in telling with out giving it ago? For very sensitive clients we can pre- test the products on the skin 48 hour’s before treatment, although this can sometimes not make a difference on the day for individual and their skin can still react.
Dermalogica do have a specially made sensitive range for clients with easily reactive skin however this does not mean your skin will not reacted. It’s important to take each step with in the treatment slowly while continuing to check in on your skins sensations.
If your unsure how your skin will behave then I recommend having the pro30 skin treatment as it’s a shorter treatment to have and if on likely hood we have to stop the treatment you wouldn’t of waisted a full hour compared to half hour.
One to one personal care – free car parking available – card or cash
© Copyright 2020 Georgia Rose – Advanced Skin, Laser & Beauty – All Rights Reserved – https://www.georgia-rose-beauty.co.uk/privacy-policy/ – https://www.georgia-rose-beauty.co.uk/website-disclaimer/ – https://www.georgia-rose-beauty.co.uk/terms-conditions/